The WEC weigh-ins will be taking place at 4 PM PST/7 PM EST.
Main Card Bouts:
Carlos Condit (170) vs. Brock Larson (168.5)
Paulo Filho (184.5) vs. Joe Doerksen (185)
Jeff Curran (145) vs. Stephen Ledbetter (146)
Jamie Varner (156) vs. Sherron Leggett (156)
Hiromitsu Miura (184.5) vs. Fernando Gonzalez (185)
Eric Schambari (183.5) vs. Logan Clark (185)
Antonio Banuelos (136) vs. Justin Robbins (135)
Steven Cantwell (205) vs. Justin McElfresh (206.5)
Tiki Ghosn (172) vs. Blas Avena (169.5)
- 30 seconds until we are live folks!
- We are live folks, the promo for tomorrow nights show, WEC 29, graces the screen.
- Kicking off the evenings event is a welterweight bout between Blas Avena and Tiki Ghosn. Avena weighs in at a trim 169.5 lbs. Tiki weighs in at 172 lbs. Rather tame staredown… Tiki has one hour to lose a pound.
- Out next is Las Vegas, Nevada’s Steven Cantwell. Cantwell weighs in at 205 lbs on the button. Next up is Justin McElfresh who weighs in at 206.5 lbs. He has 1 hours to lose half a pound.
- The WEC has the wrong graphic on the screen… It’s Antonio Banuelos vs. Justin Robbins not Eric Schambari vs. Logan Clark.
- Justin Robbins weighs in at a ripped 135 lbs. Out next is The Pit’s Antonio Banuelos. Banuelos weighs in at 136 lbs. Both fighters look ready to go.
- Next out is Logan “The Pink Pounder” Clark who weighs in at 185 lbs. Clark is sporting a large beard just like his teammate and cornerman Nick “The Goat” Thompson. Eric Schambari weighs in at a large 183 lbs.
- Next out is Fernando Gonzalez weighing in at 185 lbs but looking very soft. Hiromitsu Miura weighs in next tipping the scales at 184.5 lbs.
- Next up is a lightweight attraction featuring Sherron Leggett and Jamie Varner. Leggett hits the scale first weighing 156 lbs. Next up is UFC veteran Jamie Varner who weighs in at a thick 156 lbs. Very intense staredown, both fighters touching faces while exchanging words. They are holding both fighters away from each other.
- Next up is a featherweight attracting featuring Jeff Curran and Stephen Ledbetter. Ledbetter hits the scales first weighing 146 lbs. Next up is Jeff “Big Frog” Curran weighing 145 lbs.
- Fighting for the vacant middleweight title is Joe Doerksen and Paulo Filho. Doerksen tips the scales at 185 lbs. Next out is Filho tipping the scales at a ripped 184.5 lbs.
- Finally main event time. First out is the challenger Brock Larson weighing in at 168.5 lbs. Next out is the WEC welterweight champion Carlos Condit. Condit weighs in at 170 lbs. Good intense staredown.
- The competitors in the main evert are inteviewed and both fighters state that they are very excited for a war tomorrow.
Previous entry: Riggs to Fight “Mayhem” Miller in October