UFC Calls Off Montreal Card

Earlier this month, UFC President Dana White told reporters that the UFC was planning to come to Montreal April 7th with Georges St. Pierre vs. Matt Hughes II as the headline bout.

Unfortunately for the Canadian fans things took a sudden change as Dana White called off the card on Thursday. In an interview with The Globe and Mail, White said “Fell apart, unfortunately, there were a lot of different things that made that fight fall apart.”

“I’m trying to regroup right now and figure out when we go to Canada.”

With St. Pierre vs. Hughes currently on the backburner, fans will get to see Matt Hughes make his return to the octagon at UFC 68 in Ohio.

Comments

<< Back to main