The Nevada State Athletic Commission has released the official list of medical suspensions stemming from The Ultimate Fighter 6 Finale, which took place this past Saturday at The Pearl Theatre at The Palms Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
The list includes five different fighters that have received medical suspensions:
- Tommy Speer: Medically suspended until January 1st because of a cut under his left eye. No physical contact until December 30th.
- Jon Koppenhaver - Medically suspended until January 23rd due to a laceration on his scalp. No physical contact until January 8th.
- Jared Rollins - Medically suspended until February 7th for caution and because of a cut around his right eye. No physical contact until January 23rd.
- Richie Hightower - Medically suspended until January 8th with no contact until December 30th.
- Dorian Price - Medically suspended until January 8th due to an ankle sprain. No physical contact until December 30th.
Next entry: Belfort to Meet with UFC Officials Today
Previous entry: Three Fights Added to K-1 2007 Dynamite!!