Happy Thanksgiving bitches! Sorry for the lateness but here’s a roundup of today’s news…
- Cage Rage has announced that U.K. native Jordan Miller will replace an injured Brad Pickett against Ronnie Mann at Cage Rage 24: Feel the Pain on December 1st.
Pickett was forced to pull out of the bout after breaking his arm during training.
- Yahoo! Sports has added a new MMA videos section.
- The UFC has officially announced four additional bouts for The Ultimate Fighter 6 Finale, which is set to take place at The Pearl Theatre in Las Vegas, Nevada on December 8th:
Jared Rollins vs. Jon Koppenhaver
Troy Mandaloniz vs. Richie Hightower
Roman Mitichyan vs. Dorian Price
Paul Georgieff vs. Jonathan Goulet
- MMA Junkie is reporting that Drew McFedries will return to the Octagon against Patrick Cote according to a Facebook bulletin posted by Cote himself. Dann Stupp and company are also reporting that American Kickboxing Academy’s Josh Koscheck and Jon Fitch will most likely be back in action at UFC 82 in March.
- The California State Athletic Commission has announced that Bryson Kamaka has tested positive for marijuana following post-fight tests for Strikeforce: Four Men Enter, One Man Survives last weekend. Kamaka has been suspended for three months and fined $500.
Next entry: Matt Serra Injured; Withdraws From UFC 79 Bout
Previous entry: Evans and Bisping Discuss Fight at UFC 78