News and Notes
- Yesterday it was announced that both Sean Sherk and Hermes Franca tested positive for banned substances after their fight at UFC 73: Stacked. Should Sherk be stripped of his title? We want your thoughts and votes!
- After a fallout with Stephane Patry, Jonathan Goulet has confirmed that he has signed on with Ken Pavia and will be fighting Mike Swick at UFC Fight Night 11.
- Showtime and Pro Elite have announced that Mauro Ranallo and Stephen Quadros will handle the commentating duties for the new ShoXC MMA television show which is scheduled to debut on July 27th at 11 PM EST.
- UFC veteran Josh “The Dentist” Neer will be fighting Paul Rodriguez on Friday July 28th at Greenspark FC 5.
Video of the Day
- A little music from Eddie Bravo!
Next entry: Stéphane Dubé Wants His Shot
Previous entry: Rock the Vote: Should Sherk Be Stripped of the Title?